Thursday, February 16, 2012

Frustration

The title says it all! I'm frustrated beyond belief. I feel like no matter what I do I'm stuck. I hate the job I'm currently doing and have looking for a new job. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be offered a position at a place that I would love to work for making more money than I am now... the ONLY issue is that with me getting ready to start seeing the RE I have no clue how this is going to work. Should I stay where I work now where I have 2 weeks worth of vacation that I can use to go to appointments or should I take the new position and have to push off seeing the RE until I've been there a little while. I feel as if the stress from where I work now is not helping. So that is where I am currently. Frustrated with a lot of choices to make. Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment